About Hallett Cove Preschool
We will work in partnership with families to develop children’s interests, skills and love of learning to become healthy, active global citizens. Together with our community we will care for and respect ourselves, each other and the environment.
Our Vision for our Centre
- We will provide a program that is child focussed and embraces the Early Years Learning Framework
- We will support all children to maximise their individual learning potential and build on the knowledge and skills they bring
- We will encourage children to be confident , resilient, have fun , think creatively and take on challenges
- We will nurture children’s connection with their natural environment
- We will explore sustainable practices with families to contribute to caring for our world
- We will promote the value of holistic wellbeing and healthy lifestyles to our preschool community
- We will acknowledge the Kaurna people as the original inhabitants of this land and respect their spiritual connection with the earth
- We are inclusive of diversity and believe that this contributes to the richness of our community
- Our staff will focus on quality and continuous improvement through professional learning and reflective practice
- As staff team we will strive to always role model these things
During 2015, Hallett Cove Preschool was awarded an Overall Rating of Exceeding the National Quality Standard by the Education and Early Childhood Services Registration and Standards Board.